How to reach us
- Leaving the motorway at descend 8 follow the N31 direction “Zeebrugge”.
- After you have passed 3 small tunnels, turn right at the first traffic lights you meet (=Legeweg).
- That street leads you after about 1 km to a crossing with a bicicle-shop at your left.
- The “Witte Beerstraat” is here on your right, but there is one-way traffic.
- Leave the station next to gate 10. Turn right and at the first traffic lights just continue along the railway.
- At the next traffic lights follow the street that leads to Gistel (=Gistelsesteenweg).
- The first street on your right is the Witte Beerstraat. This walk takes about 15 minutes.
- The busses 5 & 15 (in front of the station) also take you to the Witte Beerstraat (second stop called “Phare”).